The HellVape Grimm 30W Pod System is a collaborative effort between HellVape, Grimm Green, and OhmBoy and is powered by an internal 1200mAh battery which is plenty of capacity to get you through the day on a single charge. The Hell Vape Grimm features an adjustable wattage output of 5.0 - 30.0 watts and is comprised from premium zinc alloy and PCTG materials for a more enduring construction.
The Grimm Pod System offers variable voltage or variable wattage (reaching up to 4.6 volts or 30.0 watts respectively) to fire the device the way that the user prefers. The pods of the Grimm Ultra Portable is constructed from food grade materials and can hold up to 2.0mL of eLiquid
The Grimm Pod uses Grimm Pods which are powered by either a 0.7 ohm mesh or a 1.2 ohm regular coil. Pods are filled via an easy to use side filling system for maximized ease of use.
- A collaborative efforts between Grimm Green x OhmBoy x HellVape
- Dimensions: 93mm x 44.5mm x 19mm
- Powered by an internal 1200mAh battery
- Output wattage range: 5.0 - 30.0
- Constructed from zinc alloy and PCTG
- Single firing button for minimalist operation
- Two adjustment buttons
- OLED display which clearly shows all pertinent vaping data
- Pods hold 2.0mL of e-liquid that is filled via a convenient sliding top fill system
- Coil based airflow control ring for maximized customization options
- Snap to fit pod connection
- Micro USB port for easily charging the internal battery
Battery & Nicotine Warnings
Lithium-Ion & Lithium Polymer Battery Warning
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cell, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.